Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Abby!!

 20090810-20090810-DSC_0244  20090810-20090810-DSC_0234 20090810-20090810-DSC_0237

Your nephews made you a sign this morning. It got a little messy. Elliot is a destroyer, he got paint everywhere. I put away the camera to avoid more damage so there are no pictures of the mayhem that ensued.

We were very excited to celebrate your birthday, Abby. Oliver insists that we must have a princess party for you. We will celebrate in style all day, we only wish we could see you in person.

And, in honor of Abby, who used to annoy me to no end with her noisy  banana eating (you know what I'm talking about Abs!) here are some pictures of your protege.

20090731-20090731-DSC_0224 20090803-20090803-DSC_0228 20090803-20090803-DSC_0230 20090803-20090803-DSC_0232

 

WE LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! This was the best birthday present. I want to hang that sign on my wall, but I will settle for this on my computer desktop for now. I guess 30 aint so bad. ;)