I know that most people who are not blood relatives will probably not find these pictures cute in any way. He has spaghetti and peaches and who knows what else smeared all over himself, but I just think he is adorable. I seriously can't get over this kid. Elliot has such personality. He is just so full of life and mischief.
He is talking up a storm, albeit in an incomprehensible language of his own devising, but no matter--he chats away, pointing at things and narrating like a seasoned tour guide. And he certainly knows how to make his wishes known. There is no misinterpreting what he is after when he gets his mind set on something.
I am totally charmed by his curiosity and determination. At my gym, one of the women who works with the kids in the child care center said to me reprovingly, "That Elliot, you really have to keep an eye on him. He likes to crawl on top of the tables and he tries to put everything in his mouth." I thought to myself, "I know, isn't he wonderful!!!" and then realized that she didn't see it in quite the same light!
5 comments:
I so desperately needed the belly laugh that these pictures gave me. What a kid. I applaud his gusto for food and understand his lack of aim. His auntie still winds up with chocolate on the corners of her lips most of the time...
Not true! I know at least one auntie that can (and does) love that face. And a future uncle too. :)
Ahhhahaha!! Anna, you are absolutely hilarious. I can't wait for my second little boy!...p.s. that was not an announcement. :)
I think he and Colin were best friends in heaven. It only gets better...and worse! =)
I love the pictures! How cute are they!!
Post a Comment