Sunday, May 4, 2008

Photo Update

On Friday night we had a lot of fun with sidewalk chalk on our concrete slab "patio." Ollie got a big kick out of being traced in chalk and requested all kind of embellishments. All his favorite things are depicted here: his trains, an airplane, the garden hose, his dog underwear, his Crocs, a sippy cup.

Here he is tracing his Dad. Our little artist got tuckered out and needed to rest for a while.
Next he decided to trace his trains

This is what I look like these days...
Saturday was the Genworth Family Picnic, Ollie had a blast with this game. He is really into hitting things with bats, racquets, clubs, hammers, you name it he'll swack it. He was very serious about collecting cones, I think that they were set up for some game but Oliver had other ideas about where they were supposed to be.
The highlight of the picnic, however, was the train shuttle that took us from our car to the picnic ground. Ollie would have been happy to ride around the parking lot all afternoon.

6 comments:

Abi said...

Cute little boy! Looks like things are going well for you! Good luck with number 2!

Scott Fam Dam said...

Anna your belly is gorgeous!!! Love it!!! I love that Ollie likes his crocs, what is it about those things!!! I have to admit I have some too, and I love them!

leah said...

Photo updates are the best!!!

I think of you every day now, and hope and pray that li'l man is completely cooperative with his arrival and newborn days. Yay for babies!!!

Shawni said...

That top picture is my favorite. So cute. That little Ollie is so darn darling.

Darin said...

Anna, When are you due? You look absolutely fabulous. Your little guy is adorable too-- I have a 2 year old boy and am expecting a girl any day now. I'd love to hear from you!

Heidi Phelps (Backman)

alisha said...

yea. i found your blog from the Howards blog. oliver is so dang cute. i love him. they are at such a fun and challenging age. i wish aloysius and oliver could play together. that would rock. congrats on #2. so exciting.