
It's a great camera in excellent condition. We are selling only the body, not the lens. This is a fantastic digital SLR. We have been really happy with it. All the pictures here on our blog have been taken with it, so we think it does a pretty good job of capturing the moments.
It's 6.1 megapixels, and very easy to use. Again, we are selling the camera body only, but it comes with the camera strap, battery, battery charger and USB cable.
The best part is, that it is still under warranty from Ritz/Wolf Camera and that warranty is fully transferable. No joke, this warranty covers if you drop the camera or it winds up underwater, etc. Pretty awesome. Fortunately we haven't had to use it!
Send an email to anna(dot)halverson(at)gmail(dot)com if you're interested!
2 comments:
okay, so now you decide to sell it. Couldn't you have decided that like three weeks ago and just handed it over!!! What is the shipping going to look like? I am very interested. But I would needed classes on how to use it.
Though not interested in buying your camera, I am interested in what you are getting instead. I always LOVE your pictures and now wonder, what do you think could improve the good thing you already have going?? Please share!!!!
Post a Comment