Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bad Guys

20091023-20091023-DSC_0734

Oliver is really interested in "bad guys" these days. He talks a lot about what bad guys do (they say "dumb" and "stupid" and they "not listen" among other abominations.) Sweet Oliver is so charmingly far from being a bad guy "in real life" that it is funny when he tries on the bad guy role "just for pee-tend." Now I'm all for creative role playing but look who he had in his sights...

20091023-20091023-DSC_0735

20091023-20091023-DSC_0736 

20091023-20091023-DSC_0737

2 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

Hey Anna! :)

Adam is my brother-in-law...I married his little brother. :) I love love love Nora. She is the sweetest. How funny that you know them - what a small world!

Robin said...

Ha. That totally brought a laugh to my day. Thanks Anna. Your boys are sooooo adorable. I wish, wish, wish I could meet them in person.