Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fuzzy Math

I just composed a post about how awesome it was that Elliot is officially a year and a half today.

And then I realized actually he's only 17 months. Well, 17 months is a great age to be, too. So happy year and 5/12ths, buddy!

Elliot still kind of looks like a baby (still not a lot of hair and only a few teeth) but he has become a bona fide little boy. He follows his big brother everywhere and tries to copy what he does, except he's much more mischievous and strong willed than Oliver ever was. Ryan is sure that our minimal baby-proofing measures are not sufficient to keep this boy out of trouble. He's probably right. He loves going through drawers and cabinets. He loves nothing better than to empty the contents of a drawer as fast as he can, literally chucking things out over his little shoulders. It is pretty funny to watch when I am in the right mood.

Elliot is just starting to talk, too (or maybe we are just starting to figure out what he is saying.) He can say CAR, BALL, MAMA, DADA, and my favorite, AH-VER for Oliver.

I love this little rascal!! These are some pictures we took on Tuesday picking out pumpkins.

20091012-20091012-DSC_0557

Hey, check out my rock...let's see how it tastes

20091012-20091012-DSC_0558

20091012-20091012-DSC_0411 20091012-20091012-DSC_041720091012-20091012-DSC_0400

20091012-20091012-DSC_0451

20091012-20091012-DSC_0450

20091012-20091012-DSC_048220091012-20091012-DSC_0495

Oh how I love these little guys!!

8 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

awesome pictures. Where did you guys go, we need to!

Kris said...

As always, I love your pictures Anna! It's been so long since I've caught up with you and Ryan, but I hope you don't mind that I try to keep up on your cute family through your blog. ( : Hope you and Ryan are both doing well. Take care.

Love,
Kris

Kimberly said...

ADORABLE pictures. Elliott's a cutie, and Ollie's so sweet.

jweed said...

what cute boys. oliver is getting so tall, and you're right, elliott has become a little boy! great pics, you guys.

J, K, L, and D said...

Anna, your kids are beautiful.
And great photography.
Hope you don't mind that I occasionally blog-stalk you. (If you guys even remember who I am...from the Richmond branch...)

Abigail said...

i love dose guys

Heather S said...

Hi Anna, these are lovely pictures.

About 14 to 30 months is my favorite age range. Enjoy you little man!

Alana said...

Those are really great pictures. If you are anything like me you want to rush 18 months so you can have some peace at church. I love this age, its too cute. Even when David is naughty he can be adorable.