I haven't posted too much about Sweet Anwoo, apart from how he gets mauled by his brother, because it's almost unbelievable how easy this little guy is. And, really, I know no one, least of all anyone with children, wants to read about that so I'll make this brief. The truth is, he has got to be one of the happiest babies out there. He smiles and coos and kicks his feet and chews his fingers and mostly loves to get any attention at all from his brothers-- even when it involves being sat upon and results in copious amounts of goober all over his head and face from their enthusiastic kissing. The boys love to get him laughing which they can do by yelling "Roar!!!" which Anwoo thinks is comic genius. This little guy is just good as gold and I love him with all my heart.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Good as Gold
This is such a sweet video that our good friend Bryan Kenitzer (wwww.bayareavideographer.com) made of Andrew. Bryan is really talented and we wish that he could just follow the boys around and record these fleeting moments of their childhood all the time.
I haven't posted too much about Sweet Anwoo, apart from how he gets mauled by his brother, because it's almost unbelievable how easy this little guy is. And, really, I know no one, least of all anyone with children, wants to read about that so I'll make this brief. The truth is, he has got to be one of the happiest babies out there. He smiles and coos and kicks his feet and chews his fingers and mostly loves to get any attention at all from his brothers-- even when it involves being sat upon and results in copious amounts of goober all over his head and face from their enthusiastic kissing. The boys love to get him laughing which they can do by yelling "Roar!!!" which Anwoo thinks is comic genius. This little guy is just good as gold and I love him with all my heart.
I haven't posted too much about Sweet Anwoo, apart from how he gets mauled by his brother, because it's almost unbelievable how easy this little guy is. And, really, I know no one, least of all anyone with children, wants to read about that so I'll make this brief. The truth is, he has got to be one of the happiest babies out there. He smiles and coos and kicks his feet and chews his fingers and mostly loves to get any attention at all from his brothers-- even when it involves being sat upon and results in copious amounts of goober all over his head and face from their enthusiastic kissing. The boys love to get him laughing which they can do by yelling "Roar!!!" which Anwoo thinks is comic genius. This little guy is just good as gold and I love him with all my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the anwoo movie!! This is great drama, and those kids put gerber babies to shame they are so cute :)
absolutely adorable!!! Could not be any cuter!!!
Anna, just spent a few minutes reading your blog and LOVED IT!! You are amazing. I have 3 too and haven't really blogged since February. And you're so funny and honest. Totally understand the going through phases of loving motherhood. And I loved the brother pictures ... I know that I can never have enough sister pictures!!
what a tender video! talk about moments that are hard to remember. . .andrew looks so sweet.
That is so beautiful! Wow--that will be so wonderful to have. Miss you guys!
Well, why WOULDN'T Andrew be the happiest baby? He's a lucky little man. Love, mama
Can you guess how many times I've watched this video? Thank you Brian
What an absolute doll. I just want to cuddle him. I love reading your posts. It makes me feel more normal!
Post a Comment