Happy Birthday Abigail Alice Daisy Ford Winkel, MD! We love you! We also want to give a warm welcome to the newest member of the Ford/Winkel clan. Folks, meet Kermit:
Fresh from Michigan --whence all Winkels hail--, this little woodle (part Wheaton terrier, part poodle) is hypoallergenic, cute as a button, and probably as close as the Halverson boys will ever get to having a pet. Sad but true! We'll have to renegotiate in a few years but for now that discussion has been tabled. We can't wait to meet Kermit in the flesh and see his antics for ourselves.
Speaking of antics...Oliver learned that he could operate the elliptical trainer and has been really going to town on his new workout regimen. Ryan teases me for what I wear to the gym (you mean my Umbros and nasty old t-shirts from college don't look cute?!?) but I assure you I have never worked out in saggy Lightning McQueen underoos.
1 comment:
What a wonderful birthday present! I think the more important point is Oliver's expert form on the eliptical. Love handles: goodbye!
Kermit is also grateful for the shout-out. He is also having a birthday, being 8 weeks old today. We love all you Halversons very much.
xoxox
Post a Comment