Sweet little Elliot turned 1 year old last Sunday. Elliot is such a fun-loving little guy. He is so intrepid, always seeking a new adventure, whether that be trying to climb into Oliver's big-boy bed (quite a feat considering even Oliver needs a step-stool), or quality testing all the toys in the house by a) chewing on them, or b) throwing them down the stairs. He is so cute and funny!
We had a quiet birthday celebration for him at home. Our friend Brad came over for dinner and then we had present opening and cake. It was pretty low key. I was very happy that Elliot ate his cake. I made a vanilla-orange cake with blueberry filling and orange butter cream frosting. It turned out pretty well. Elliot liked the cake but he especially liked the blueberries.
4 comments:
Cute, cute guy. Happy birthday Elliott!
(And, as a side note, can we get the recipe for that cake?!? It sounds divine. Although I'm not nearly the chef you are so maybe I shouldn't even ask!)
Hi Anna - it's Natalee (Bryan Gibson's wife). I stumbled on your blog from his and can I just say I am SALIVATING over that cake? Really. I want it. It looks really good. And happy birthday to Elliott too. :)
Hey Halversons! The boys are getting so big! I can't believe Elliot is already 1! Hope all is well. We miss y'all!
Hi Anna,
I love the blueberries cake decoration. I can't believe how big your kids are.
Love from the Humphreys
Post a Comment