Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Pictures

20090411-20090411-DSC_0301

20090411-20090411-DSC_0282 20090411-20090411-DSC_0287 20090411-20090411-DSC_0324 20090411-20090411-DSC_0325 20090411-20090411-DSC_0326 20090411-20090411-DSC_0328 20090411-20090411-DSC_0329 

I have been playing around with Adobe Lightroom and LOVE it. I still haven't worked out all the kinks because what gets exported isn't exactly what I see in the Develop mode. These photos for instance have lost a bit of saturation from Lightroom to my blog. It's kind of frustrating after spending so much time tweaking the color...anyone have any tips?

8 comments:

Robin said...

Those pictures are wonderful. I wish I knew some tips, but I haven't used that software at all. You definitely have skill when it comes to photography though. Your boys are so handsome.

bostonshumways said...

I think they look awesome Anna! It's strange though that they come out different. Are you sharpening them when you export them? I have no idea if that makes a difference, but it's something that i do. I really think they are brilliant....and your boys are so beautiful.

Becca said...

I think you should write a tutorial on LightRoom - I have it but have not had time to figure it all out as I am more comfortable in Photoshop. Chris insists I needed Lightroom - so someday I guess I will figure it out. Your pictures look great by the way!

Lynnie said...

i love the pictures. I need your lense. I love the pictures. I need your lightroom - photoshop is confusing the crud out of me currently.

leah said...

like bostonshumways (whose prank in nyc i will never forget) already said, "Brilliant!"

i have zero lightroom experience, but this may or may not be applicable - is your color space SRGB in both programs? that's the best... (so if you were in srgb in lightroom, and export it to a location that only recognized RGB, there could be a difference between A and B.)

Michal Thompson said...

These boys are too cute. sounds like an awesome trip too! I love the farm too. I spent a lot of summers on my grandpas farm.

David & Vanessa said...

awww...look at your blondies! Sweet.

Megan said...

I am so happy I found your blog. I had it but all my names got erased awhile back and I haven't reloaded a lot of them. It was good to get an update on your family. Love the dark hair. Our blog is tymegwill.blogspot.com. We are going private soon, so let me know if you want in.