Sunday, February 22, 2009
Laugh Track
We just figured out how to download our videos onto our computer. Oliver has really enjoyed watching movies of when he was a baby (ok, last year). He asked where baby Elliot is in those movies. It makes me wonder how well he remembers life before having a brother. In any case, this is one of the best things about having a brother...making him laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so cute. What a great contagious laughs your little boys have.
oh, I'm so jealous that you've figured it out. we're in the process of ordering the right cords so we can get some videos on.
these guys are really cute. I love those baby, slap happy giggles that make you laugh along.
It just never gets old huh!! These are my most favorite moments!!!
I get that Oliver KEPT doing this routine because it got such a laugh. But how did he figure out that it was SO FUNNY to spit toothpaste across the room?
Can I make this my new ringtone? I love hearing those boys giggle.
His laugh is great.
I just checked in and I didn't know Elliot had such an awful run with RSV. I am so glad his is healthy and at home. Hope you are all doing well.
SO cute! I can't wait for this with my two boys!
Post a Comment