Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!!

My sweet husband turned 35 today. He claims that he is now officially middle aged. I'd like to put that milestone a little further out, especially since I'm not too far behind him. In any case, he is a very youthful 35. I love him with all my heart. Happy Birthday babe!

I don't think Ryan ever checks this blog on his own...but I know he gets the comments sent directly to his work email, so if you want to wish him a Happy Birthday post a comment.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan. Thanks for inviting us to your party, we had such a great time. You have great friends and even more fabulous family. Your one lucky middle aged man :)

David & Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! I hope you have a wonderful day and week! Hope all is going great!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday! You and Stephen do share the same day. Hope you had a great one!

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! We miss you guys and hope you do something fun to celebrate!

Scott Fam Dam said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!! You are a very youthful 35. And if that doesn't cheer you up consider the fact that Harvey is turning 37 in April. Now that is old!

H said...

Happy late birthday! Let's catch up one of these days :-)

kwallace said...

ryan --

i missed your big day! and your call! i'm sure it was epic. i lost your digits already so please do call back. i'll pick up this time!

Cyndie said...

Brother Larry? Is that you?

Happy late birthday!