The boys are fascinated by the storm drains in our neighborhood. They always stop and announce cheerfully, "This drains to the Bay!" and then they shout, "Hello, San Francisco!" as they peer down into the drain. I don't know where they got that idea that the people of San Francisco can hear them through the storm drain but I think it's hilarious.

4 comments:
Hum... are you in San Francisco? I can't keep California straight. I guess I'll have to come visit it sometime so I can put places to memories.. My little sis is moving to San Francisco in Dec so maybe I'll really get to see you again someday!
Love it!
Anna- just wanted to pop in and say I love your last few posts. Great thoughts on motherhood and also AMAZING easter pictures of the boys. Hope you are enjoying california!!
This is so funny! It makes me miss those guys so much - it has been too long; counting the weeks until July! xxxooo aunt abby
Post a Comment