Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Picture 209

Look at this cutest little fire crew. It's Fire Chief Oliver and his trusty dalmatian, Elliot. We managed to stretch Halloween out over two days. We had a Halloween carnival and "trunk or treat" at our church on Saturday night and then on Sunday we did a quick spin up and down our our block to say hello to our neighbors. We met some neighbors we hadn't talked to before, including a woman who works for Ghirardelli chocolate (score!!). Elliot apparently got "runner up" for cutest costume at the church costume parade. I say the contest was rigged, these boys both deserved first place! Picture 030Picture 232Picture 244Picture 007Picture 011

I had to consult the internet for a "puppy face painting" tutorial. Unfortunately, even though we bribed him with Skittles, he didn't want to sit still at all so this is as far as I got. Picture 018

7 comments:

Lisa Rampton Halverson said...

You are right -- BOTH are completely darling! I love how they coordinate together!

Cristi said...

C-U-T-E! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

that's the most adorable pup ever I don't know whether it's the mug or the tail that tickles me most...I'm glad Ollie didn't decide to be an Indian chief...but Elliot might have preferred being a "Pale Face"

Amazon Mama said...

Adorable pictures.

We miss you all here!

mmdd said...

Anna...I just found your blog you sent me long ago to check. Hooray! We sure miss you...it looks like you're doing great. Can't wait to see your new little one. xo to the fam.

Anna M said...

What a darling puppy face! So glad you are in the area!

The Mechlings said...

so adorable!! You are such a beautiful mom, Anna ... hope you are feeling well as the pregnancy progresses!