What handsome fellas!!
Again, these pictures are from my very talented friend Dante Williams. You can check out all his work at www.dantewilliams.com
Hilarious, just look at that scowl. I wish he hadn't been so nervous and took that hand out of his mouth for one second!!
We had to wake Elliot up from his nap to get him ready for the ceremony. He does NOT like being woken up! He was pretty spaced out for a while.
These pictures totally capture my kids. Elliot is fascinated by the world around him, checking out the band, running around, seeing what else there is to explore. Oliver is giving himself an ulcer worrying that Elliot is going to get into trouble.
3 comments:
Hi Anna,
These pictures are beautiful and the descriptions make me want that wedding!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is great news. I am glad you are feeling better. I am beginning to feel better to, as I am in the same boat.
I will bring my stomach to meet yours at Bear Lake.
Congratulations! Your boys are so cute.
I love how wedding festivities are done outside of the lds world. Congratulations to your sister. Congratulations to you on the expected baby!
Post a Comment