Thursday, June 14, 2007

Life's a Beach


One of the great perks of this "job" (the whole stay-at-home-mom gig) is that I have really nice vacation benefits. We were invited to spend the week at the beach with my friend Molly from Richmond. Ryan couldn't go unfortunately because he had to work but Ollie and I packed up our towels, sunscreen and bathing suits and hit the beach with some of my old mom's group friends. Virginia Beach was more than a 4-hour drive from Raleigh so that was tiring, but once we got there we had such a great time.







3 comments:

jamie said...

that little boy of yours is so stinkin' cute! job well done, guys! :) love your updates, keep them coming.

Sarah said...

What an adorable boy!

mrs. timberlake said...

Ryan, I just hopped on to your blog, and I swear that first pic is from potterybarnkids.com beach collection. Very cute, obviously taking after Anna.