Monday, November 5, 2007

Photo Credits

I'd just like to give props to my very talented husband for taking all the pictures of our Italian vacation. Isn't he awesome! He has such a great eye and I'm so glad that we have these pictures to help preserve our memories of such good times.

I also take pictures...mostly of Oliver, natch. Here are a few that I'd like to share. You'll notice the subtle juxtaposition of the football game on the TV (manly world outside our home) with the diaper-clad, mama's shoe-wearing tot (weird, source-of-future-psychoanalysis-home-life). Oh, Oliver, you will not thank me for taking (and sharing) these pictures, but they make me laugh!


3 comments:

Robin said...

I LOVE the shoes. I don't blame Oliver for wanting to hang out in them while watching football. You always had the cutest clothes! And I agree that Ryan really does have a great eye. Those pictures of Italy are beautiful. I wish I could take pictures like that. It sounds like it was a wonderful trip. It makes me want to go back.

Robin said...

I LOVE the shoes. I don't blame Oliver for wanting to hang out in them while watching football. You always had the cutest clothes! And I agree that Ryan really does have a great eye. Those pictures of Italy are beautiful. I wish I could take pictures like that. It sounds like it was a wonderful trip. It makes me want to go back.

Hoagland Family said...

Heeey! Oliver is darling. What great pictures from your trip to Italy. I'm super impressed by the pics Ryan took on your vaca. What a great eye for candid shots!